Saturday, August 01, 2009

PHOTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

so here's some photos of what's been up with us Fotos(wink to Lainey)/wild wallaces/country family...etc,.! nothing too exciting. and maybe the photos look like it is, but I guess that's just because we're such..COOL people!!
ahem.
anyways, first batch is from yesterday. me and Joe wanted to go out for our Anniversary, actually, thanks to my wonderful sweet parents! who were the ones that gave us the money to go out and celebrate! yay!! it was lots of fun..I enjoyed the food. oh yummy..just thinking about it makes my mouth water, so I better stop there!><





































and here's some random photos of different days. some of my pookie man in all his glory. naked and in the water...it's the life for him!! ooh lookie lookie, you even get to have some awesome photos of me and elena jumping off the cliff!! aren't we just so sexy!? nahaha...
oh yes yes, and I can't forget to add that the lovely Tasha came up for a few days! we didn't do much, and I hope she doesn't go home thinking we're so boring, because...I mean..hey, are we really? sniff. but we did swim and go out. grin!! I hope she had fun:) was good having you, and I know you hate photos so I put ONE of you. but it doesnt count because you're not showing your face!:) yay!!





































okay I'm tired. so good night readers! xoxoxox

4 comments:

Elena said...

Cha... that photo where we look like we're trying to look so cool.. is so dorky! hahah!
oh yeah and I just love the naked baby! ahem ruuun!! hahah!
Tash is so cute! AH!

Lil said...

Funn!! That cliff looks so high and scary! fats looks so cute butt naked..and driving cars..he's totally living wild lol.
My bro is looking great..but can't say the same for his GOATEE!! You two girlys are beautiful as always...Summer looks fabulous there! good to see

Chacha said...

hahahahaha!! your not buying his goatee eh?? I dunno...in photos it does look funky, I must admit. but in real life, it looks not too bad. kee hee

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Aw! He's walking. Motozo and I were just talking about how Jason should be walking soon.
Happy Anniversary to you two!
Yeah, I must say Jo is looking good. Looks more mature, must be because of all the sleepless nights a child gives you haha.
Im not sure of what he wore for your big night out though. A little casual don't you think? And Cha is all dressed up.