Sunday, August 23, 2009

to my younger, big brother

THE BIG 18!!


You've finally made it little brother!
and what can I say?? other than I hope this year beats the others by one million times more, and you enjoy your life with good memories to think back on! you can always put a smile on people's faces and I hope that this year will bless you with many of your own!! lots of love and a great big hug, minus the punch that is usually involved! >































here's some random photos of Greg being himself. basically these photos describe exactly what kind of guy he is!! if you know what I mean..:) Happy birthday little brother!! can't wait to see what photos I'll be posting of you next year!! lots of love from your tiny big sister! xoxoxoxox



















4 comments:

Elena said...

hahha greg and mika were such lovers...
Happy Birthday Uncle G!

Mika said...

ewwwwwwwwwww and why do you post that photo every year? ahahahah luv you weirdo! oh and happy birthday greg! and elena you and Ivan were such lovers.....that that!

Chacha said...

do I post it every year?? wow, I didn't even realize!! haha, it must be fate.
YOU guys were such lovers...

Elena said...

hahahah me and Ivan were lovers?? yeah right! stop trying to cover up you and greg's love! haha