Tuesday, August 25, 2009

baby update

little fat man is 11 months! which means one more month left until the big 1!! oh gosh, I think I am more excited than he is!!
my little boy is growing up so fast. you could basically say he is walking now. hardly ever will you see him crawling around. he just looooves walking all over the whole house. I'm glad its a big spacious house. lots of room for him to roam free:)
here's some videos of his fat legs taking him back and forth in the family den. he always has to have something in his hands...and that night was a phone. UH OH.
the last video is for my lovely sister, Lixy!! you'd never guess what's still playing on Canadian TV!! it's been like, what......11..12 years?!?!? hahahahaha...nastukashi!

6 comments:

Lil said...

ohh I love his little fat legs getting him places. You can see he tries to dance for a few seconds there. He's really good too! Rarely falls and makes some good turns, usually they just go straight! And he's not even 1 yet..whatta trouper

Elena said...

hahaha whoa I didn't know they still have krats creatures! *sigh* such handsome men! hahaha! And I knew what it was even in the first video just by the voices.

Chacha said...

hahaha I know, you don't even need to really see the picture. you can always tell those Krats brother's way of talking.
omg, we sound like Krats Creature fans..
well, they are really enjoyable shows:)

Chacha said...

and don't forget BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!!!

Lixy Wallace said...

Hahah, oh yay! So there are some handsome men in Canada to see after all:) Brings back so many lovely memories. Aw yeah and Bill Nye is still the most sexy though. I like his brain very muchy!!

Jesse said...

Oh my! Mr.Jason. Looks like you're taking good care of him. God bless you Cha and Joey! He is a real diamond. Me annd Rumi look at your blog regularly. Please continue updating!