Thursday, August 06, 2009

tubing!!!




HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I say in big bold letters because I had a super fun day today, and I want to share my joy with YOU!!
11 people hop into a car (okay, well, 2 willing sacrificial sweeties walked..) hitched up the boat and drove to the 5 minute away (or even less...) river!! put the boat into the water, brought out the tube, and zooooooooooooooooooooom...
photos take it away from here.....


































































but what I find MORE fun than pictures of people's mouths wide open having the time of their lives on the tube...
is pictures of people jumping into the water!!!!!!!! you can always get some good photos, and at the end of the day, sit back and laugh at each one!! so I share with you..............












































































































and lastly..... for your viewing pleasure!!! it's the girl who'll teach you how to fall off your tube and still look so graceful and brave...










it's funner than you think!! really...:) don't let pictures be deceiving.

quick shout out to the Big beautiful sister, and wonderful once upon a time fun loving neighbors, the LOVE HUTS!! buy those tickets for next summer, we'll book you up with loads of fun!!
we really do miss you guys!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Lil said...

Those are some AMAZING photos! I love the mid dive photos, speciallywith all 3 boys in mid air...sweeeeet photography! and also the ones of you falling off the tube...is it cold water? Looks like so much fun

Jesse said...

Geez that looks like fun.

The Wump said...

ooooooh, it's my favorite FOTO FAMILY!
Miss you guys, hopefullly when I get back we can throw a big party at our house!
xxx

Elena said...

hahahhaha those last ones of you are too funny! I laugh 100 times!

Chacha said...

hahahaha! yeah Lainey, we miss going down to Toronto and seeing you guys! so make sure you call us up!:)

Lils, the water is actually warmer than the air!! I mean...that day it was, I am not sure about other days! that was the first time I went in! haha

Nina said...

haha!! Greg looking all graceful when he jumps in!!
Cha, those pics of you, awesome socks! So unfair that you guys get to go tubing this summer!!!

Jesse said...

Honestly guys, that's CRAZI.