Thursday, August 27, 2009

a quicky


there's so much happening right now, that I just wanna put up a whole bunch of pictures for your viewing pleasure!!
but sadly, something is wrong with my program and I can't resize them! so I'm gunna have to wait till my handsome hubby wakes up tomorrow to check out the problem! (I'm no computer whiz!)
but I can let you in on what's been up, with us country wallaces!
mister big boy had his big 18th, and my wonderful Grandparents came all the way up to spend two days with us:)
Chihiro, our second cuzcuz, is here with us right now! so that means lots of board games, swimming, and tomorrow is a friend's birthday party bbq! theeeen on Saturay we'll be heading down to good ol' Toronto to party all night in celebration to Greg's belated day! so that's about it!! lovely Lainey and Andre were saying something about coming to VISIT us. (nudge nudge) but I'm not sure how that is coming along.
so with many wonderful summer thoughts, I leave to snuggle in my warm bed (yes, it's very cold here at night recently....) and two handsome, beautiful boys!

goodnocht!

No comments: