Thursday, August 27, 2009

LILY


Happy Birthday Beautiful!!

once upon a time, we used to be neighbors. and kimono models, and dancing buddies!! now we're ten thousand miles apart and never talk! haha.
you were always a super sweet, calm, nice, lovely person Lils, I'm glad to have spent those good ol' days with you:) have an awesome year, and live it up. so much love and a bundle of cuddles sent your way!


ps. hope you don't mind the photos..I couldn't find recent ones with you and I, so I sorta went rummaging through all the old stuff!! and don't mind the dorky hearts that I randomly placed in some of them....ke ehee. I love u!











2 comments:

Lily said...

Awww...thanks so much Cha! Such a sweet post! Those really were good times ne! I miss them...:( I love you!

mika said...

awww good memories, gonna make me cry again! sob! miss you guys so much!