Sunday, August 30, 2009

me and my boys

yesterday me and Joe took Jason out for a little evening family walk.
there wasn't much to it. just walking...smelling the fresh air, taking in the gorgeous river and lovely Canadian houses. it was nice to get out and just be alone with my guys.


























then on the way home, I think we got a little too much fresh air, and ended up going crazy. check out my awesome cartwheel. whoo whoo.
I love my son, he can be soooo foolish sometimes, I feel we can click so well!
oh and, yes, he is barefoot. he loves to walk around barefoot... but don't worry, today we went to Toys R' Us and bought him a nice little pair of shoes. now he loves them and his feet won't die. not to mention, he won't look like a little homeless, shoeless boy.



























then we all sorta got tired and so daddy put pookie on his shoulders and we headed home.
and while Jason was enjoying his toys, me and Joe found some time to enjoy some superman comics! ><
nice paparazzi lainy!

11 comments:

Lil said...

there's no cars on the road? Your hair looks so nice short cha! I think it really suits. Jason is looking cuter and cuter with his little hair growing in, I love the pics of him walking on the street, looks like a hitch hiker LOL..and JO! The beard!! it's SOO disturbing!! lol

Jesse said...

He has such cute eyes guys! Thanks as always for the pics.

Meg said...

Aw, so sweet. You're a great family!
What happened to the right side of Jason's eye? Looks like he might have had a tumble eh?
He also looks a little concerned that he's on Joey's shoulder hehe.

Chacha said...

yeah, there are very few cars on the road! it's...Marmora..a small town! haha. and I know...lol, the beard is starting to get a little bit too much. he looks like some straggly Rastafarian dude or something! he's thinking on shaving it..but then he's worried he'll look too young. especially here in Canada.

I know, he looks so sad with it. he was playing in the garage and fell onto some weights. poor baby...

Jesse said...

Hahaha! I didn't notice Joe's beard. Yeah, don't get too grizzly..:)

Jesse said...

I thought that was Joey doing the hand stand. Lol.:)

Chacha said...

nah, Joe can't pull off the cartwheels that I do:)
kee hee

lofty said...

superman comics.....lol

Chacha said...

hey, they are the best okay!
>< I've read the whole book. nahaha

Mika said...

ur hair looks super cute right now! I like it! I thought it would look more like ehem you know when you were like 13 ahahahahahaha good days! luv you bestie!

Chacha said...

haha, thanks babe!
I knew you'd come around:) kee hee