Thursday, August 20, 2009

some more of summer

so, i told myself that I would do my best to keep this little place of mine updated and rolling as much as possible. even if it means the most stupid posts!! no one likes a dead blog!
so here's a random post!!







oh it's the loves of my life!!!
my wonderful handsome boys! the two most precious things in my life I thank God for every day! and the two that make it so exciting!










and some photos of our awesome corey...or however its spelt. there's a photo of dad and annie fishing, something all the kids love doing. you should see how many fish they keep pulling out and tossing back in. and my fat baby trying to be a mechanic. oh and my "daddy long legs" just for you my beautiful big sister, Lix! wink. and lovely Lainy striking a smiley, happy bikini photo ( kee hee, you know what I mean len) a another photo of my awesome, short "frizzy" hair (to mika). yes, I am making another retarted face. what gives?!!?!??!

































and that would be a wrap for tonight!! I hope you've been somewhat entertained!!

6 comments:

Lil said...

yes! Definetely entertained :)
Love any photo of whats happening with my whittle neph neph, and that fishing hole looks spectacular, more of a swimming beauty than anything!
Looks so relaxing!

Jesse said...

That picture of Dave is classic. Him fishing? Man that's gotta give.

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Oh, my god! Jason is getting huge! In both directions.
Is he still breastfeeding?

Elena said...

I'm precious in your life too right?? hahaha!
oh yeah... and I think I look a little too happy! :p

Chacha said...

yeah he's still breastfeeding! but I'm planning on stopping soon after his 1st birthday! yikes!

yeah my dad loooooves fishing. him and joe woke up at 4 or 5? in the morning to go out on the boat and fish. they came back around 10..i think. in the morning. talk about fishing fever eh!?

Jesse said...

Yeah really. Fishing is so stress relieving. Good goin'. ;)