Monday, August 17, 2009

words...

yesterday we went to Toronto for Andre's b-day party!! 19! (another little happy birthday sent your way!)
it was loads of fun and everyone looked so pretty and handsome. it was so nice to see them all again and just, chill! (of course, I was chasing a little baby around the WHOLE time...so I can't say I was chilling too much! Lol) I forgot my camera...Gasp! gawk, mouth drop. yes...me, Cha, forgot my camera. it was such a trial for me. I never go anywhere without my camera. but I did...snifff. so there is no photos. but elena brought her sweet little silver poochie of a camera, so there will of course!! be photos on her blog!! so we can all look forward to that!!! yay!
so, all to say, Happy birthday Andre, thanks for having us over!! the party was lots of fun, and I am so glad we were able to go!!
looking forward to seeing all of you again sooooooooooooooon!! wink.

1 comment:

Elena said...

ahahaa I ruined my markham post with a weird one!!! ahhhhh I was just being bored... do forgive!
oh yes but I had a bunch of fun at the bbq! thanks guys for inviting us!