Friday, August 14, 2009

news from the fats

hi, it's me. the fattest little ball of flub on the block. (that's how mommy puts it.) I just thought I'd keep all my aunt's and uncle's updated on how I'm doing!
I'm walking now!! not as good as everybody else, but I like to get around on my feet more than my knees. besides, I feel taller when I do anyways. Nana says I look like a monkey when I walk. I like monkeys! nana can make the best imitation.
I can say broombroom, for car. but mommy had to correct me when I mistook a bicycle for a broombroom. I can wave byebye and shake my head for no. I clap my hands to say please, and even though I still wet my diaper, I do all my poopoos in the potty! I'm such a shiner! I have four teeth, and two more top ones are coming in. soon I'm gunna have a mouth full of them! they're fun! I like to bite my crackers with them. to think I was missing out all along....





















and now for some pictures of my vacation with mommy and daddy.
mommy and daddy took me out to this little water park, where I had the time of my life splashing in the water. daddy seems to be having more fun than me, but don't let the photos fool you.
































here I am at the nearby river. daddy bought me a cool little floater that I really, really loved! and this is me in my spiff first ever swimming shorts that mommy bought for me. they're too long, but mommy likes the style. she says it makes me look like a cool dude. I'm just happy that I can swim!!



















and the last of the photos for today will be of our fun, HOT, but my favorite part, trip to the white sand beach. it was my first time ever going to a beach, and I think I enjoyed the sand way to much that I found that you could not only play with it, but you could eat it as well!!



3 comments:

Lil said...

I looovveeee this post! IT's sooooo cute!! The photos are amazing too!
Congratulations JAJA for your first steps! And his little mouth full of teeth LOL! as if little fats needs to munch on any more food LOL He has reserves to last him years!

I think his bathing suit is spiffy as anything! Such a little man, and my bro and you are looking mighty fine indeed!!

Thank you for the updates, this aunt is LOVING it. Summer looks like so much fun, can;t believe canada gets this warm?!

Chacha said...

yeah! it's actually pretty hot. but it's perfect because it's a dry hot. not wet and humid like Japan summers. So we are enjoying the sun while skipping out on all the sweating and stickyness! hurrah!

Nina said...

Cute!! Ja babe is walking around and talking!! He's already got so much down, and he's still got a bit to go till his first birthday!

I love love LOVE this post! all the pics and the update was adorable.

Beware the sandman! haha, Ben was into eating sand too, we have picture proof anyhow.