Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the hair!

tatatatan!!!

so I always wanted really long hair because I thought it was so pretty. and don't get me wrong, I STILL DO! and my dream to have gorgeous long hair will one day come true...
but not today!
because I got it all chopped off! because my hair wasn't even hair..it was like...hay. ew. I know. well, that's a pretty good reason for my actions. so thus, the short hair cha!!! please be nice, I was going through this major trial in my head when the lady was cutting it off..I was like..maybe I can tell her to stop right now! eheehehehe....
oh well, too late!

5 comments:

Lil said...

it's cute! You can even pull off the really short cropped hair and you know how it's wavy (50s style)
I think healthy short hair looks 10000x better than long stringy straw hair. And if you don't like the short it grows eventually. I like it! Looks good though you'll need to post more pics for a better look hehehe

Mika said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You! you know what happens when you have short hair! don't make me get out the old photos! ahahah

Chacha said...

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! mika!! be quiet. don't bring up my past. Lol.
no see the reason why is was so PUFF last time was because my Dad cut it, and he just chopped it off. this time I got it layered and thinned. so it's not too weird.
nee hee hee.
I promise. you won't be ashamed of me:)

Elena said...

ahahahhaah mika you just make me laugh!!! hi5!!

Nina said...

whee short hair!
Yeah the summer pretty much demands shorter hair these days!

I think it kinda matches u :)