Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Been One Year..


One year ago today you and me went to the city office to get legally married. It didn't feel like a big deal, or something WOW! I mean, we had already been together for so many years that it was just another step in our relationship. but it was a big step because it meant that we were no longer just dating, or seeing each other, or "boyfriend and girlfriend". we were "married". tied and bonded together. it meant true dedication and love and sacrifice. and then, thinking about it, it really was a wow thing. but in a very good way.
I'm just so thankful that we've made it this far in life together. one year married, or even seven years just being together. we've made it so far together, and I'm extremely happy, and so blessed. thank you for marrying me. for taking me under your wing and caring for me and being my husband. You're more than I could ever ask for. I know it's tough sometimes, and I know you wish you could do so many things out there, but its not so easy when you're married and got a little family, but you forget yourself and you give anyways. and that amazes me. thank you. I promise to do my best so that you can do and get all those things you dream of!!!
you're a young daddy, young husband, but you're the best. ever ever ever!!! infinity!
I love you!! and happy one year!!! muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

3 comments:

Lil said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
Being married and having a baby doesn't stop anyone from living fully :) because means they already ARE living fully :)
Enjoy the next year together!
Love you both xxx

Jesse said...

hot.hot.hot!!!!Ouch.

akari yoshida said...

wow sugoi!! kekkonn isshuunen kinen omedetou!!!