Sunday, July 26, 2009

GOLDEN 50



My daddy turned 50 today! and that means he's lived half a century! isn't that awesome??

you've made it, finally! and now that I think about it, 50 doesn't even seem thaaaaat old. I hope the next 50 will be even better, and filled with love, joy, happiness, and lots of wonderful surprises and dreams come true! I love you daddy!!

here's some photos from the big day! it was supposed to be a surprise. he wasn't supposed to know that the relatives were coming. and we pulled it off pretty well! other than him knowing about a few coming, the rest was a secret! yay! anyway, they all came up in the morning and we had our backyard filled. and our backyard is pretty big, by the way!><.

there was lots of good food, wonderful people, volley ball, cake, ice-cream, and we even got to meet Kyle's girlfriend, Serena.
ALL to say, it was a happy day!! it was so nice for them all to come up!! thanks again guys!! xoxoxooxoxox

























3 comments:

Babylove said...

WOW, congrats. Your dad looks as genki as ever. Pls give him our best wishes. And that BBQ/yard/house looks like a dream. I WANNA MOVE TO CANADA!!

Lil said...

FUN!! the bbq looks soo good as does the chocolate cake! Did you make?? Happy birthday to your dad! Happy jubilee??

Jason is getting way too cute with his little brown hair

Chacha said...

oh definitely! after living in Japan, this house is like a mansion. espes the backyard. the kids love it!
and no, lils, haha, I didn't make that cake! I only wish!...that's my dream cake.... sigh