Saturday, July 11, 2009

recently...

I guess I need to post!!
so um, here's some exciting photos of what we've been up to recently. My parents and a few of the kids took to Hamilton to visit the grandparents and pick up some stuff. so we were alone for a few days. which would explain the wild parties and running around naked...
well..
not really.
more like water fights, started by me. yes I take the blame. but it was Joe's fault because he was taunting me and elena and just making us ITCH to throw a cup of water at him during lunch outside. so I guess I threw out the fear of all his threats if I did throw the cup, and then got completely drenched from head to toe by a giant pot of water. see the difference?? a cup, a pot? totally not fair. well, I had the girls back me up and it ended up being sorta fair. sorta... if only we had our other wallace chick to back us UP!! oh lixy, how we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! wish I could post the photos, but there are those that would punch me if I post them here. so nevermind!!!!! kee hee.
we had tea time. but I don't have photos of that... basically all it was, was drinking yummy tea, munching on oishii pastries and watching a video! ><
I took some pretty photos of my pretty younger sister...hope she doesn't mind me posting these before she gets them herself!!!
aaaaaand, the grand idea of dressing as guys. I dunno. elena brought up the idea and I just pushed it through. everyone turned out looking so handsome!! especially jason, I looked into his face and for one moment I saw the future, and thought I was looking at my grown son. about...20 years from now. him with a mustache...?? Oh, I dunno...I hope not.
Oh, and I also gave my first hair cut!! Joe's hair was wild and fuzzy, so he asked me. ME!! so I was forced to do it. it took me a while to actually pick up the buzzer and touch his hair with it. but I finally did...
and then the buzzer died! so joe's hair is uneven, not only because I am terrible at it. but because the buzzer died and so I had to try and fix it with scissors!! eeeeeek!!















5 comments:

Lil said...

hahaha you guys are...crazy..
I like the ones of po and cha, nice guy stance lol, and little fats looks like a little man. love it

The Wump said...

Cha. is. pretty.

:) that's all I have to say about that.


--Lainey

Nina said...

Hey we did that recently! Only we made the guys look like girls, while the girls looked like guys, then we went on a walk, got a few stares and laughed all the way home :D!!!
Jason looks like Charlie Chaplain!

Chacha said...

lol, Lainey. I knew I should go for the mustache look!! ><
Nins, I was actually wanting to do just that, but the boys were such..rumpas! that it didn't work. sigh. you must've had fun. wish I could have seen it!!

Mika said...

awwwwww miss you guys, hey sorry about today, I had a crisis! tell you about it later, when we actually get a chance to TALK!!!!!!!