Friday, July 17, 2009

from Jason to Kiyona

I just had to get this on video for you Dawn!
I showed Jason the video of Kiyona's birthday video and he went crazy. (tho in this video he's already seen it few times so he's a bit more..tonned down?) he loves it so much. I think because everyone is clapping. but hey, also because he wants to wish her a happy day:) (and can't wait till he gets his own day..lol) anyways! happy late birthday Kiyona. Jason envys that you turned one before him. it means you get to do so much more cooler stuff><
lots of love from Canada!!


5 comments:

Lil said...

aahaha! love it, I like him in tank tops, shows of his little rolls of fat muscles :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! that is soo fucking cute!

Nina said...

gosh he's got so much hair now!
and he sings along too! sooo cute!

mama said...

o-sou kyu-to !!!kawaiine-.
nankai mitemo kawaiiwa-.

dawn said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I just saw this now!! Sooooo cute!! This totally made my day.
Thank you Cha and Jason!! We love you so much!