Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my peek-a-boo baby

to the uncles and aunts who have been waiting to see this little fat nephew and his flashing white teeth! wish you could be here at this stage of his...he's just so happy! he's always laughing and opening his mouth wide with excitement. especially when you do peek-a-boo. or when you all start laughing at him and say, "hi jason!" he'll get real excited and start laughing at himself. he thinks 9 months is a bomb...wait till he turns 1!
boy oh boy....





















































Oh and don't you just looooooove his tiny crocks?? I saw them at the store and I just couldn't help but get them! AWWWW!!!

4 comments:

Lil said...

eeeheeee, little toothy grin! Love it! He looks so happy and chum

Jesse said...

Jason looks like a rockstar in the first pic Cha. Good one! LOL!

Jesse said...

Update, update, update.

Nina said...

He's such a happy guy! look at him lovin the water, i wanna squish him!!!
His legs got thinner! He must be crawling around allot huh? I heard he says' bye bye' now! I totally missed it. Such sadness.
I love his crocks.