Sunday, July 12, 2009

my joy



it's almost 12:30 at night and I am extremely exhausted.
you put up quite a fight when it came to putting you to bed, and you cried for a while before you fell asleep. it's been a long, busy day. you've grown so much, from a tiny baby who did nothing but sleep and eat, to a 9 month old rascal who wants to conquer the whole world in one single day. it's a full-time job, being the mommy of a wild, curious little Libra boy. there's times when I give you to daddy and I go outside for a jog or jump into the shower for some free time. sure I need those little breaks here and there, but after a while, I get bored and go searching for you and daddy so that we can do something all together. see, I love you so much. you're my baby. you're my love. you're my perfect little bundle of joy in my life and I can't get enough of you. of every little hug, kiss, smile, laugh. of every desperate look you give me with your arms held up for me to hold you. of every song you actually, and amazingly hum with me. of the foolish times when you laugh for no reason, or when you hear the "Boom Boom Pow" song in the car and suddenly your face lights up and you start dancing. of the silent, precious moments where its just you and me, whether its outside, or together on the couch. those moments where you cuddle in my arms and look up at me with those gorgeous button brown eyes and melt my heart. I just can't get enough of everything you are and everything you do. you're the most precious boy I've ever known, and mommy will always love you and be there for you. I know maybe stepping outside alone might help me calm down and refresh myself. but nothing beats those little moments with you. those too, help me regain my energy. because I'm happy with you, and I would rather spend every single second of my entire life caring and being there for you, then being alone without you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most sweetest thing ever! Almost made me cry!

Lil said...

awwwwwww! this is the sweetest thing I've read in awhile. I love it, you're a wonderful mommy!

Jesse said...

That is so sweet Cha. Thank you for it. Best mommy ever!

Nina said...

Chums.. thats so sweet!