Thursday, October 29, 2009

TOTTEMO SHIAWASE DESU!!!

Lixy arrived safely and happy! we were soooo happy to have her back with us, finally! and now it's all the Wallace's together in one house again, HURRAH!
anyway...
I thought I was super duper happy with just having her here, until she pulled out....my FAVE sembeis everrrr!! then I was...so happy I almost died!
so a HUGE thanks to Yuichiro (yes, Mika, hehehehee, Lixy told me to thank you too! heh) and MIKA! my day just got, THAT much better!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!














and this was a uper uper surprise too Miks, I love you babe!!! You know me too well, (ANYTHING for romance novels...tee hee hee) and this was a def shocker!! I owe you TONS!!







I'm not the only one who enjoys the sembeis, this morning I gave one to Jason and he just laid on the bed the whole time, just munching it, (most likely taking in every single bite! sensational!) and didn't move until he was done the whole thing!
yup! so that's a wrap! have a happy day! I know I will!


1 comment:

Lil said...

ahaha fun! Jason and the sembei, it's like he's looking at a diamond so rare and fine lol. I'm such a sucker for romance novels too!! they're hilarious, specially the really old timer 80 ones!