Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my favorite princess


Princess....today is your birthday! you've been most likely been pestering everyone about it and to buy you presents waaaay before. so finally today is your big 21st day!! I'm sure you're being spoiled and receiving all the pampering in the world. I hope so! 21 is pretty big! I wish I could be there with you, I'd probably take you to a place where we could eat and eat, and then at home we'd eat MORE snacks and drink all the chu-his and watch a movie to make us laugh our heads off. but since I can't, I'm stuck with just writing to impress and humor you. hope I can do a good job....



let's see...Mika has been my friend ever since I can remember. she was always there..somewhere...somehow.. even when we weren't friends, she noticed me (hahahaha) with my bushy eyebrows...she really wanted to be my friend. since we lived so close together, we eventually started seeing each other more and began to "hang" with each other. I found out how cool she was, and she found out how completely awesome I was, behind all that bush. KEE HEE HEE. ahem. (mika and my inside joke) I had a best friend and she had one so we just chilled and as time went on both our bests sorta..left us! sniff. and she became my favorite friend. then finally one day, we were in the kitchen, like always on mondays, cooking for the hungry wild children, and mika said, "cha, are we best friends?" and I said, "Nope! but you're my favorite!" and then we sorta...agreed on being best friends. Yup. corney I know, but that is how it happened, and from then on we were BFFS. YAY!!!!
mika is one of the easiest people I can hang with. I can relax totally and completely with her, without worrying about what I do or say. especially what I say. there's so many times I've made the stupidest jokes and made up the most random songs, and she'd actually start laughing her head off! she's my buddy in ganging up on my little brother greg, and sleeps with me when we watch a scary movie late at night. she'll put up with every single thousandth time I'll watch the same funny favorite part in a movie over and over again, until finally I get bored and stop. she'll dance with and give me great big hugs. she'll plan parties with me and help me get them organized. I love you mika!!! I really miss you so much! those days are gone but me and joe plan to visit Japan sometime next year hopefully, and if so, you'll have to take a few days off of work just to come and hang out with me and relive it all...except for the watching kids part... well, there's Jason:) but he likes to brush hair and play with make-up, so maybe he'll be good with us..or there's always Joe. hehehehehe.
have an awesome year, love!! be good, don't get hurt or in trouble, and always stay the super bubbly, silly, sweet, cute person I know and always hope to know!!
you're a cherry flavored ice-cream on a rainy day!!
kisses and hugs pretty lady...

Happy Birthday!!















the best memories are these crazy girls. seeing photos of them reminds me so much of those craaaaazy, hectic, yet so much fun days! all the cooking macaroni, potatoes, and sandwhiches. and yes we can never forget the chicken, "Chaaaaaaaaa can I please have some more chicken!!!?" hahaha. the mattresses on the living room floor while we watch bible movies, trying to make the kids whisper and play quietly... the children loosing their coats and crying for them, the walks we'd take to the store and buy them all ice-cream and umaibos, trying to keep them on the white line and off the road. you telling Leina to walk faster, and for willy to slow down...best days ever









you were always eager to put make-up on me, and even though you didn't do mine on my wedding, we still had those practices, and awwww...they were lots of fun, and I felt like a princess each time..so...they're special!











I loved going to theaters, restaurants, and karaoke with you. at theaters, you'd sneak the snacks in with me and eat them with me. in restaurants, you'd be the one to keep me laughing and totally entertained while waiting for my food, and even through the whole meal and after. besides, with you, there's always apt for foolish fat pictures in the end! I think I finally managed to beat you by a whole 20 inches in the second photo! kee hee










at gatherings, I could always rely on you to save me. you would always be the funnest person to click with:)













aaahh yes, those mouth-watering, to-die-for cakes we would bake together on monday while the kids watched bible movies in the livingroom. remember the one that was made only from flour and..gosh, what else? or was it just flour and egg and sugar?! haha. okay..far from mouth-watering, but I enjoyed every second baking them with you





yes, there has been those ugly times when I'd want to knock you on the head and just, let you lie there! hahahahaha. but you always knew how to get around it, and I could never stay mad at you whenever you walked into my house with that huge grin and "hi cha".












you were always the perfect girl to be "princess" with, act bratty, sing girly songs, put on make-up with, and window shop with!











and you've been the sweetest pal to me during my pregnancy and labor and after!! well, honest to say, a bit toughy. but like always, it's you and how you are, and I think I got you back anyways when I got to kick you. sorry about that again:)





























you've been so many things and more...I wish I could put captions to each photo of us, since I do believe each one is weird in its own way, in need of explaining! haha, but I know for sure both you and I get each one, so it's okay!










































I love you babie!! forever and for always!! truly, madly, deeply, doooooooooooooooooooooooo....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!
---Nobo

Mika said...

thanks cha!!! I miss you tonz!!!! you have to come back ok?

Chacha said...

sure thing babe