Thursday, October 08, 2009

Jason pictures




my baby's gone through nine days of daytime weaning, and he's basically come to understand that there is just no boobing happening during the daylight hours! I'm so proud of him!! of course, was hoping he would have come through a lot sooner...but was expecting a while. since he, being a boob/milk lover... go figure.
anyhow, I've been trying to keep him busy each day so his mind would tune into other things. here's some photos of my fast growing little sweetheart!




































this is the face he'll make when he knows he's not supposed to do something




3 comments:

Jesse said...

He could be a model.

Lil said...

aaahahaha! I LOVE the one with him under the sink. HOW?!! LOL He's so adventurous and a little stinker. I also like the little blue "throne" He's setting on as he digs into his toys. He's soooo cute and such a boy boy! awesome photography, also love the one with him and annie. Congratulations for getting him off the boob!!

Chacha said...

haha I have NO idea how he did it, he just decided that he was gunna, and climbed right in. and when joe tried to take him out he got upset and went back in. lol. the things kids do to have fun eh?