Wednesday, October 14, 2009

thanky thanky photos

heellloooooooooo everyone.
here's a quick little summery of our thanksgiving day, with photos:)
our morning was filled with warm bathrobes, hot coffee, stuffing of the turkey, baking of some cinnamon rolls (more like, cinnamon weird things...), happy cheery people, and a bird that decided to fly inside and be sooo cute:)


























it was food time! which means time to dig in to the delicious food that had been filling our house with gorgeous smells throughout the whole day!
it tasted better than it looked:)
yummy yummy,.



























































then we all went down while the dishwasher did its magical job in doing all our dirty dishes for us:) yay!!
it was football and hockey.. and while the kids jumped up and down on the grandparent's bed, the older guys relaxed in the lazy chairs, happy, stuffed, and totally ready to doze off.
then Cherilyn came over with her adorable little fluffy black dog, and Jason just loved him to bits! really make me wanna get one for ourselves...
then we ended the day with oishii pumpkin pie and some of my little baked goodies!!
then to bed we all went, with bellies as heavy as ten killos or more!!











3 comments:

Lil said...

oh boy that pumpkin pie and turkey looks sooo good! Looks like a full day of cooking and eating! how nice with grandparents too, they must tell you how to do it nice and authentically? Little puppy is soooo cute! is it puppy or full grown? If it's full grown I HAVE to get me one of those lol. A dog would be pretty fun there specially as you have a large backyard (forest)

Tearz Sakai said...

Pumpkin pie and Lemon pie aah. Cha can u post ur recipes for pumpkin ad lemon pies pleeeeese. And you make really awesome crust. cud you post ur crusts I think you make two different kinds. I would so appreciate it. I'm working on learning how to make pies hehe. I love cooking and baking just never got the chance utill now. The kids are going to school and dear Faithy is teaching them when they get back from school so I cook everyday and we have an oven so I'm am so into the kitchen now.

Chacha said...

yerp, it's a puppy!
8 weeks old, it'll actually grow up to be pretttttty big! lol.
and yes, it was so nice to see the whole Thanksgiving the real way! ehe.

Tearz, lol...okay I guess I can do that for you! haha. I'll try to get it up and posted for you asap.
but I totally know what you mean. as soon as we came here, and I saw the huge oven and kitchen, my heart found a new love and home. hahah
good luck!! cus I know your baking is awesome!!