Saturday, October 17, 2009

the three Wallace chicks reunited



HURRAHHH!!
I'm more than jumping up and down..
I'm tripping over my own feet!

My big beautiful, loveable pal/sister, is going to be coming here to join us in Canada in 10 days.
EEEEEK!!
so soon!!
I can't wait to have all those good talks, and watch those romance movies, read those romance books, crack stupid jokes, plan for the future..and much more.
oh and the baking...sigh..
the baking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sex in a PAN!!!


ending here before I blow up!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Maan, i can't believe it's so soon. You guys are so lucky!
Take good care of Lixy and be looking out for a super hot-stuff man for her.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That should be lot's of fun. How long's she staying???

Chacha said...

oh yeah, we've been looking out for hotties ever since coming here:)
haha.
not so much luck tho..
sniff.

she'll be staying for...not sure! she's coming over here and then..the Lord will lead her, when he decides!
it's all a mystery, but an awesome one!
yay