Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Lord....



thank you for everything beautiful and everything wonderful...
which would basically be every single thing in my life. from the smallest little spec of nothing to the biggest something. It amazes me how blessed I am, and it knocks me off my feet every time I stop to think about it. I take so many things for granted. and even the things I do appreciate every day, I don't often appreciate enough.
So even though I know it's pretty lame to use this day as an excuse to say thank you, I will use it to say thank you a thousand times over! I know it won't make up for all the times I failed to thank you, but you're the coolest easy going guy ever, and I know you'll totally understand me. thank you:)
I know my thankful list could go on and on until this blog page is just filled with words, but I'll just leave it to you to read my heart and take out all the words you want from it!
a long time ago, I never realized how amazing you really were. and then only in recent years/months, have I begun to see how gorgeous you are and how blessed I am to be who I am and to have what I have.
You'll forever be my gorgeous pal, and I'll always be your thankful little half Japanese/Canadian girl who'll forever and won't ever stop loving you to bits!

2 comments:

Lixy Wallace said...

That's so sweet Cha, I'm so thankful for you and I know Jesus is even more thankful for you then you are of Him:) You definitely "Testify to Love" and are a shinning light. Never go out!! I love you so much!

Leila said...

You're so sweet. I think that Jesus adores you. I feel like that soo much, I have so much to be thankful for but I don't take that time to thank him nearly as much. Your post make me think about Him. I love you, sweets. xxx