Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sugar & spice & everything nice.




.....that's what little girls are made of!



















And that's exactly what little Miss Annie is stuffed with to the top!

Happy 7th birthday Angelina Ai Hatano Wallace!!! I'm soooo glad to be able to be here to celebrate it with you, and help make you feel like a total and complete princess!! that's what all birthday girls deserve!
I hope this year is a magical and enchanting one, little princess. I'm hoping and praying that Jesus will make it a very special year for you, since 7 is such a special number. I'm not sure if you'll meet your one true, prince charming this year, well..I really hope not at least! but I know each year and each person you meet will only bring you closer:) kee hee hee.
Have an awesome day and a wonderful year.
I love you!

2 comments:

Lil said...

awww, she's adorable! Happy birthday Annie

Tearz Sakai said...

SHE SO PRETTY ;)