Sunday, May 03, 2009

konichiwa

So I guess I have bangs now!!! tadan!!
story is, I started out by going out and buying hair DYE! yay! cha's going to finally change her hair color. I come home and do all the annoying stuff to get it all done. and in the end, nothing happens. maybe in the sunlight it's a bit more reddish, but that's about it. I KILLED MY HAIR FOR NOTHING! sniff. but instead of crying, Elena came along with her junky scissors and cut my hair/bangs. so now I can't say my hair didn't change because it really did in the end. yay!!
end of story.
good night!!!





5 comments:

Lil said...

you look awesome! bangs turned out well, you suit both bangs or no bangs. Don't dye your hair red..nooooo..well actually it would be interesting to see, have you done it before?

Chacha said...

hahahahahaha!!! naw, not red red. but like a lighter brown, sorta auburn?? I dunno, seemed the most best. since I don't think I wanna go for blondish or black....hahaha.
no this was my first time "dying" my hair. lol. it was a very interesting experience. I was like..totally not sure of what I was doing. haha. well, next time eh?

Nina said...

whoa you dyed your hair!!
the bangs look good! haha, suprisingly though, I've never seen you with bangs ever so it was kind'va shock! Wonder why the dye didn't work. o.0

Jes said...

Bangs look awesome Cha!

Chacha said...

haha because I think I took it out too soon. it said 20 mins, but mika, my hair dye expert said that you should leave it in longer anyway. and also, it was just a lighter brownish type color, so I guess I have to go for a more lighter one next time... thanks tho guys!! it's weird having something in my face all the time tho. haha