Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kodomo no Hi!


Jason... today is a celebration of you in our life. in mommy and daddy's life together. but especially in mine. you made me realize how motherhood is such a worthy calling in life. you've brightened my days with so much happiness and love. I can't imagine spending a life without you. thanks for coming down and making me the most blessed mommy alive. thank you for giving me a reason to understand why this day was created. you're my precious little knight, Jas, you won my heart and will forever hold the key (with daddy><) I don't ask that you be the best kid, I only ask that I can be the best for you. I don't ask for you to be the smartest kid, I only ask that I can be a good teacher. I don't ask for you to be anything, but yourself. And in being that, you are everything. I'm glad you're my son, and I pray that you are glad I am your mommy! I love you so much!! happy kid's day my little angel!! xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Nina said...

Aww, Jay-babe! He's growing up so fast! Him sitting onthe toilet, him grabbing for those cookies...Time flies!

Lil said...

Happy kodomo no hi jason! You look like an absolute joy, I hope to meet you one day! You have a wonderful mommy and daddy so I'm sure you'll grow up to be a fine young man one day!

xxx
- your aunty and uncle in australia

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest post I have EVER seen.

Jes said...

You guys are such a kewl couple.