Sunday, May 24, 2009

family day picknick

yay! so Jason is eight months today and so me and joe decided to take Jason to the park and have a little picknick. since Jason loooooooooves being outside and today was a beautifully hot sunny day:)
so me and joe loaded up, and since we didn't have the van, we walked about 20 mins to the park. whew. talk about getting some sun and good exercise. it was lots of fun tho, Jason loved the grass..he always loves the grass. I'm so glad we were able to go today. happy eight months baby boy!! I love you SO so very much!! I can't believe time has flown this fast..you're already crawling, eating, standing up on your own, using the potty, even saying "mamamama" which I hardly doubt means mommy, but I like to think so anyways since it makes me feel so special that I just might be your first word!!! thanks for making these last eight months the best eight months of my entire life!! daddy thinks so too!! and soon you'll be One...oh gosh...I can't wait to plan your party!! hee hee.










7 comments:

Mari said...

awww, jason is looking too cute these days!!
can't wait till you take me to the park cha, and feed me yummy food!! hehe!

love and miss you guys lots xoxoxox

Lil said...

Oh my these are the best photos ever!! all of you look so relaxed and CUTE!! Even jo looks cute :) LOVE LOVE the pics of fatty, he looks so soft and clean you just want to give him a big big kiss.

his hair is getting darker and growing out, it's adorable. Nice park too! Looks pretty warm in the sun and it's only may! I thought it'd be cooler

Nina said...

aww Jason had his first picnic! Such cute pics Cha! The one with Jason in the air, he looks like a little old man! haha.
Amazing, the thought of him being one! i wonder, will i be there for his party?! :p

Chacha said...

hahaha, I guess once we come back Mika can drive us to a park and I can make lots of yummies! yay! sounds like a plan, Mari:)
yeah, it's sooo hot these days. me and elena tan only in our underwear outside, it's that hot. amazing...
and Nins, you're totally right!! are you guys coming for like...august september? then you can be here for Jason's first birthday EVER!!

Mika said...

Hey babes!! ur hair did turn lighter! ahhh I miss you! and I'm gonna miss my god sons first birthday, unbelievable! or maybe i won't.........i'm kidding i will, ahhahahah! i love you u look good! the baby boy looks good and joe......ahaha kidding joe you look good too! love and miss you all! xoxo

Mika said...

Oooohhhhh about driving to the park....yeah, we need to talk.......

Chacha said...

uh oh, ok. let's talk!