Thursday, May 07, 2009

photos from the mountain family

three great things happened on the 5th of May.
I baked a cake, and it was fluffy and actually a CAKE. We had onigiris!! Oh gosh, you don't know how good it was to have a piece of Japanese food here! oishiikata! and I got to enjoy watching Jason get so excited throughout the whole party! he was super duper, extra excited when he took a nice shower and sat in his chair afterwards, and a cake was brought in with candels. he was sooooo wild crazy for it! once we get our computer, I will so post the video:)
I'm glad the kids had fun and that we were able to have a little celebration in their honor:) thank you Jesus for children!
there was a: Devil, Bum, Nero, Gladiator, Kunfu Panda, Poison Ivy, Angel, Grampa, Mountain Woman, Sports Boy, and a LumberJack.
enjoy the photos!!!















7 comments:

Lil said...

oh fun! You all look great! Except Jo..his outfit is tacky LOL. Are you in the mountains? I always pictured a flatish area..with lots of woods around hehe..

Jason is looking more and more adorable!! can't wait to see the vids. The bangs suit you well!

Chacha said...

hahahahahaha!! na, isn't he sexy!? Lol.
it was fun:)
no we're not in the mountains, I haven't actually seen a mountain ever since coming here...or maybe one. but Canada is extremely flat.

Nina said...

Oh great pics! Looks like such a fun time! You even got the cake to rise, Canada must be suiting you nicely then ;).
I wish we did something like that for Kodomono hi. Instead we went witnessing, ah well.

Mika said...

Jason was kunfu panda?!!! ahhhh cutie!! ahahah! cha I miss you! and you look really good! luv you!

Elena said...

I love the lumberjack man!!!!

Jesse Pritchard said...

Is it now? I thought the whole post was ABSOULUTELY great.

Chacha said...

thanks Miks, I'm glad the bangs worked out for me. lol. I miss you toooooooooooo!!! sniff.