Monday, May 18, 2009

a happy photo post


this is the awesome, purtty bathroom that was set up all nice (by me and elena) for our wonderful mommy on mother's day. it was like, bath and then relax with some creams and lotions while drinking wine and eating chocolate. YUM! (I got to partake later. I felt like a princess!! sigh...)








this is a really, really naughty squirrel (don't let adorable looks be deceiving! ....I did!) he bullies all the cute animals, especially the bluejays, and scares them off so he can eat all the food that is actually meant for the BIRDS. ahem. yes...meanie. we call him Gippy. Gip would be pig backwards. ><





this is fatty! my adorable baby boy who's got one mister pinkie and goes potty and drum roll.....is crawling now!!!!! ta ta ta dum!! he loves his new toy from Gram and Gramp, and looks way too cool for school on his potty. :-O









this is Jason being my poser for the fat pig and the bananas--his most loved food on earth...ever.
and there's me!! ever so surprised and happy to get a package from the mailman and open it up to find a darling little picture frame where I can capture Jas' footprints! AW!! thanks baby!! you know how much I love Jasons feet!!


















and last we have joe trying to catch mister Gippy who's obviously way too tuned in to his eating habits to actually notice his life is seriously in danger. Joe grabbed his tail but the little guy was able to run away and squeek his heart out in anger....he came back happily the next day.
aaand, the boys/men, have been working on a woodshed. here's the start to a wonderful job they did. I don't have photos of the completed work...sorry..i guess another time!! I'm off to bed, my two boys are angry at me. ack!! sweet dreams!!







5 comments:

Jesse said...

What's up with the green hats?

Nina said...

wow Jason's growing up to be such big boy! Look at his arms! Chummy chum chum :P! What's with the boys and the green hats?

Chacha said...

oooh yeah I forgot to post about those hats. lol. they're protecting the guys from the annoying swarms of black flies. they seriously bug you, trying to bite you...ugh....

Elena said...

noooooo poor Gippy!! ahhh!! I felt so sorry for him, even though he's a rascal! haha! Joe is so bad... poor thing was hanging on for dear life when Joe shook the tree! awwww!
and Jason's arms are SO MUSCLY! ahaha

Lil said...

aww fun post!! Love jasons rolls of fat as he sits on the potty! He's so cute. Nice captures of gippy, he's cute! great seeing all the pics of everyone and jo in the green hat..haha naaasty flies!