Monday, September 07, 2009

To My Prettiest Mommy






To my pretty mommy who means the world to me, Happy Birthday!!
The big FIVE-O!! Congratulations! You've now lived half a century, and I know with the way you keep things up, you'll be celebrating your 100th too!!:)
I don't think I could ever ask for anything to be changed about you mommy! because I love everything about you. you're a prefect picture of the best mommy in my eyes, and I am so thankful to be your little girl.
you know how to make everyone crack up into laughter, sometimes not even by what you say, but even by just what you do either by reason or accident. you're super foolish. you can take my jokes and laugh with me about them. you'll even make some of your own, which aren't always as good as mine, but pretty close, and always makes me laugh either way!
You'll enjoy a good romance comedy with us girls, while we drink chu-hi and munch on chocolate and chips. you'll paint your nails red, and let me and Lixy do your hair and make-up.
but that's just the beginning...
you'll listen to every single problem I have on my mind. You'll sometimes end up crying with me.
you'll get into deep talks about life, and just about what's going on, and that could go on forever. You'll take Jason for me so I can shower, exercise, sleep, eat, watch a movie..go out shopping. you make him smile and get him dancing. you'll cook an awesome meal and you'll play speed with me, and most of the time you'll beat me. but I still beat you on racing. and even though I don't think you'll ever actually get in your bathing suit and swim with me, I know you'll always be there to watch and take pictures and say something funny.
thanks mom, for being so giving of yourself and so loving. I admire you so much!!
I hope this year brings much more delight and happiness to you than the past ones!! and may your next 50 years be even better than your first 50! I love you so much!! have a wonderful day!!








No comments: