Monday, September 07, 2009

the birthday bbq


we had a bbq for mom today, for her birthday.
it was up to me and lainy to make the food. and usually mom is in the kitchen being the head chef, so, that everything turned out yummy was a miracle! thank you Jesus:)
I made a cake, yes. I did!! >< and I'm surprised that it actually turned out quite good. well, it was just a plain old chocolate cake. but I sorta liked how it ended up looking:) yay! tho nothing beats Lixy's awesome cakes!!!
Mommy, I hope you had fun today!! i know we didn't do anything too spectacular or super duper, but I hope you were able to relax and enjoy yourself anyways!!



















































mom and dad were outside by the fire, so we decided to surprise her and go out with sparklers and the cake and bring it to her. never mind the walls of our house, daddy worked hard to clean it all, and get it all ready to be painted!! it will look better soon!

















me and joe got mom a Fondue set.
it was such a cute, romantic little thing, we just had to get it!
added some chocolates and strawberries in there and..voila!









well, that's a wrap!! off to a nice cozy bed with my two handsome boys!!
goodNIGHT!!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Just looking at your cake you made, makes me happy.