Monday, September 21, 2009

lots of photos for your viewing pleasure

these are the only photos I got of the party. keeh-heh. first photo is of fatty-poo and pretty Joella. and the next one is miss Jodie. the princess of Jason's heart, and totally the most ToysRUs' Look-alike doll I have ever seen. she's so gorgeous Leila...I am totally jealous

















after a "wild" party. yes, I won't get into details.... the next day Markham held a little party for Devin (I hope that's the right spelling....) who turned 9, and Joella (hope that's correct as well...) who turned the big 1!! I'm so glad we were there to celebrate it with her, especially for Jason, who enjoyed himself so so much!! happy birthday guys, may this year be a really fun, special one! xoxox




























































Marie-Anne, she's so talented with her baking, cooking, organizing. I hardly know her and yet she's given me such an awesome impression of herself.






just for you, mister leafer! Anna, I love the one eye peeking going on ><



















love this couple!


the lovely lainey...the sweetest, bubbly thing ever, that took such good care of us. you're wonderful, thank you. kiss kiss







photos of our day we spent with the wonderful teens at Markham!
































































this is my baby..he was absolutely in love with the rib Joe gave him!!


























that's it for now!! I shall sayonara out of here!!

2 comments:

Mimi d said...

wow that girl in yellow looks a lot like you.

Lilia said...

haha that's what I was going to say! That girl in the yellow AND the girl in the hat with the little girl on her lap (is that you??!) they both look like you!!

Looks like so much fun, and I love the one with jaja having the time of his life on that rib! So much like jo there!