Sunday, September 13, 2009

I love my hubs







the other night, after Jason fell asleep, me and Joe just cuddled in bed together and talked about everything we could imagine. our hopes, our dreams, our day, our ideas, everything. we also laughed pretty hard, it woke Jason up!
I love it! I love my husband and I love spending time with him. he's always gone during the day, working, and I miss him when he's gone. but then when he comes home and we get those few minutes of snuggle and laugh/talk time, it makes me smile and feel totally and completely content and happy.
I love my life and I love my husband sooooooooo sososososos oh so much! what I did to deserve him, I will never ever know.....
but I DO know that I'm married to him and that makes me the luckiest girl alive.

I love you baby!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

You guys are so cute!