Thursday, September 10, 2009

my sick boo

Jason is down with his first high fever ever. I'm not sure whether it's a teething fever or just an ordinary bugger, but it's hitting him hard and the poor marshmallow is not his usual self.
last night was the toughest, him hardly being able to sleep, and me having to stay up with him and watch kiddie viddies just to keep his attention on other things.
am I ever tired...
PTL. that's what I'm here for, to be there for him. and if it means staying up every single night just to keep the little man happy, I'll do it because he's my sweetheart and I love him to bits!
please keep praying for him. I miss his wild, curious little self!!
and can't wait to get it back:)

4 comments:

lilia said...

awww love and prayers going jasons and your way :(
Get welll soon!

Jesse said...

Poor thing.:( The little poochy..
Praying for him and for you too! :)

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Oh, the poor little man.
Pretty healthy kid to get his first fever in a year.

Chacha said...

aw thanks for your prayers:) Jason is feeling MUCH better now, but it does seem that it is his teething. which is so weird because he's already got seven teeth and hasn't made a fuss about any of those. oh well.
he's still really fussy, so please keep praying!
yeah he's gotten colds, but never fevers or anything this bad. my healthy fat man:)! kee hee