Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tatatatatum!

My mind's been on so many things recently, that when Joe casually told me it was ten days left until the 25th, I almost jumped out of my shoes. (yes I was wearing shoes. we were shopping in Belleville today from 11 am. to 6 pm)
ten days!? I thought. once again checking my little calendar notebook. no waaaaays! I actually couldn't believe it because for some strange reason, it felt as though Christmas was just beginning. and I don't know why or how. but it just did feel that way.
so anyways, I looked at my blog and it didn't look too christmassy.
well don't bundle yourself up for a big, awesome, super smart idea I've come up with. because sadly, I so have not got the brains for that. much less the time, since I not only care for my adorable, yet extremely hyper on-the-go son, but also my hubby who had a nasty slice on his finger while roofing, and received 10 stitches from it. (please pray!) so I'm changing his clothes for him and showering him. (NAAAAHAHA....do I wish??... it's not true tho><) so I decided to at leeeeast post something about Christmas, every day, right smack here on this blog, every day until the 25th. It's not big, its not coolieo. but it's something that'll make my blog feel more like christmas, love, and of course, thoughts of the Big Man up there. so peace everyone!! I really hope you're Christmas is already been super duper woooper special. that you've been digging into those christmas classics, hot cocos, and cookies! I'm ready to fall peacefully asleep with two handsome boys, white snow surrounding our house, christmas lights shining on both our trees, and dreams of fuzzy, warm stuff!! oyasumi!! on another little note, I thought I might add here that Jess and Rumi had their wedding on the 14th, and even though I only saw about....3 or 4 pictures, to me, it looked like it was just simply awesome! Rumi....that gorgeous woman..looked like a true princess!! I loved her dress pick, and veil, and..gosh, everything!! she was a picture of pure perfection. You DON'T know how many tears I've wanted to shed for not being there, and you can even ask Joe and he'll tell you that his ears were probably deafened by the screams, whimpers, and "OMG I WANTED TO GO!! baaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaahaaaaaa." stuff coming from my mouth. yes. anyways. Congratulations guys, I know you're future will be awesome together. xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

lil said...

meee tooo so sad we couldnt make it!
It looks like pure beauty though, jess looks stunning too..musn't forget :D

Christmas is already around the corner it's rediculous how fast time flies. Only faster when you age!! Hope you're enjoying the snow and lights and also hope Jo's finger is doing better :( TOLD him to be careful!! lol..

xx and Merry Christmas!! kisses to Jaja