Friday, December 18, 2009

night time note





just finished our GP party!! it was a complete success, and we had lots of fun. I love these Christmas parties the best, because it's always so relaxed, happy, and full of happy faces and good food. Yes, I was going to get to that.
the good food.
We made food for an army, thinking so many people would come. but afew ended up not coming, and so there were plenty of leftovers. but can't complain!! yummy munchies tomorrow>< GB mommy and lixy who worked hard! we had a show this morning and then rushed back to clean the house and cook. they were busy, and I was sharing in the kitchen mess with my cake and goodies too:) I'll post photos all in all, it was a dandy wandy good time and I am completely stuffed!! Jason was on sugar high for quite some time and I had to let him run around in his diaper for about 20 mins before his bath, just so he could tire himself out and get rid of any extra energy that was boiling up inside his tiny human form! :) now he's crashed like a light? or out like a light..whatever. he's just OUT. so I'm gunna get in bed before the sun comes up and I find his little hands hitting my face for me to get out of bed. love U's!







3 comments:

Nina said...

wow that looks like an awesome party!Must be so much easier to cook over there since the ovens and just KITCHEN in general is so much larger!
The food looks good!!
Jason getting sugar high sounds like trouble.

Mika said...

OH my god that guy sitting on the couch with greg looks like Ivan! ahahahahahahahah! good one!

Chacha said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA...
Patty!
Greg thinks he looks more like Sheilabouf... (?)