Monday, December 21, 2009

Miss Tinkerbell, Birthday Princess

Today was Cherylyn's 17th birthday!!
...and sadly, her grandfather's passing...
It seems as though it's completely true when we say that the gives, and He takes away.
Cherylyn made it through to another new year in her life, and her grandfather closed his.
I feel so sorry for her, and yet so proud. She took it very well, and kept smiling, laughing, and entertaining us with her bubbly jokes, and gosh get this, her super duper delicious birthday cake that she had made herself.
All to say, Cherylyn...you're an amazing person. I'm so glad to have met you and have you as a friend in my life. You're always so positive and beautiful inside and out. I know how hard it might be for you right now, since I have been there.. But know that even though life is tough right now, and it seems to be off to a crazy new year, it'll all turn out, and you'll get all your birthday wishes you wished as you blew out your candles. (lighter. tee hee) I love you, and I am praying for you!!
Happy birthday lovely lady, and may you have a beautiful new year. If you ever do come by my blog and read this, know that you're ALWAYS welcome here, (our house) and we need to have you over for girl's night sometime soon.
Cuddles, birthday princess xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Elena said...

oh no... that's a really sad story. Kawaiisou!