Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Merry Christmas 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


We'll be going to Hamilton on the 24th afternoon to the grandparent's place for Christmas! I'm looking forward to it with much anticipation. It's been soooo many long years since spending Christmas with them. It'll be so nice to be back together again:)
so, wishing you all the very best of best Christmases! (still not believing we're here again, almost saying goodbye to 2009! wwwwwhoooww!)
merry, merry christmas to all the beautiful and wonderful relatives out there who must know you are thought of and loved! (me and joe still can't believe we're not THERE for the big family reunion! geebers! talk about left out!!) most likely the Christmas cards WON'T arrive there on time, so this is for you! (but do know, cards are on their way! ehe)
love, from Me, Joe and little pooch, Jason Tyler!! muwa muwa muwa

2 comments:

Leila said...

I love your Christmas card...you need to show me how I can make one. I wish you were here so you can take photos of us with your gorgeous camera....eee...I love ya, Merry Christmas!

Crystal said...

so lovely & a lovely family u have, very nice idea for a greeting!