Monday, December 14, 2009

Brother-in-law & new beautiful sis-in-law too

Jess & Rumi,

congrats on your marriage! Me and Joe wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you, but I suppose our prayers, love and best wishes will have to do for now:)
You're both such wonderful people, and I am so glad you both found each other! You are a match made in heaven. xoxox
Lots of love to you and your future together as a couple, and one day family!

(sorry about this smilebox thing, i just learned how to use it so I'm still not real good. Lol. but I just wanted to do a little something for you guys. ><)



Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Jessie & Rumi
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Megumi Hirasawa said...

That's very sweet of you! I took lots of photos so I'll send it over to you guys soon.

Chacha said...

oh awesome! you were able to make it to their wedding? I'm sure Jess and Rumi were extremely happy:)
yes please, lots of photos!! I can't wait

Megumi Hirasawa said...

I put some on my blog.