Wednesday, December 16, 2009

cooooooold canada

today me and joe took the kids to the nearby park to do some sledding.
got alllll bundled up and piled into the car. whooopie!































it was SOOOO cold, we couldn't bare it any longer. so we started running back to the car. yes. running. as you can see, my photos are sorta blurry. because I was running and ended up taking like, 20 pics...hahah these were the best I could get from the rest of the blurred mess:)
all in all, less than 15 minute sledding...
and to think the weather is only going to get colder..
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



















ended the day with some caroling. Me, Lixy, Chris, Annie, and Dad went out and braved the outrageously cold Canadian night, and sang until our hearts were warm and our toes were frozen. it was a wonderful night though, met so many sweet people.
TTL.
and I ALWAYS love coming home to this.....

No comments: