Tuesday, January 27, 2009

family day





















































aren't they kaute!? little friends!
today we went to visit Yasu, Dawn and Kiyona for a bit in the evening, wish it could have been longer, but was great to see them all no matter:) other then Kiyona not really liking Joe...and Jason being two months YOUNGER than Kiyo, AND BIGGER than the tiny princess,... I think they got along! Jason loved Kiyona's toys, I just hope he didn't ruin anything with his major drool glands! heh. wish Princess could have been in the photo, but pooch was tired and fell asleep. what an angel.
thanks for the adorable hat for Jason and oishii Liqueur! as soon as Joe got back he checked his book for cocktails to do with it:) I feel a party coming on... nyaha.
make sure you guys visit us next time!:)
love you!!

7 comments:

Lil said...

AHAHA how cute! He has a friend! How old is the girl in the pic? Older than fatso?
He looks positively monstrous next to her LOL...and drool glands! hahahaha, and can I see some sitting action? :O

Anonymous said...

Joe's such a cool daddy--I don't think I've ever met a young dad that enthused about fatherhood. so awesome.
And Cha, Yasu looved your cookies and says a huge Thank YOU! So great to finally see you guys. Thanks for coming over.

Elena said...

you mean two months younger than Kiyona! ahahha! She IS a princess!

Chacha said...

yeah! lol, younger! i just saw that now and changed it! kee hee.
Kiyona is almost 7 months..I think was it? she's such a tiny princess. very cute:)

I'm glad Yasu liked the cookies!! me and Joe loved being able to visit. praying for your little family!! xxx

Mika said...

ahahahha cha they are having a fight and I think kiyona is beating up little J! ahahaha! and poor baby, she didn't like joey! and joey looked so happy holding her and she was trying to get away! lol DAWN!!! I WANNA SEE YOU SOMETIME!!!!!!!!!! and the little princess!

Anonymous said...

omg Jasons a giant! Kiyona is cute. Was Jason sitting all by himself?

Chacha said...

yeah...sorta..not really "sitting" yet! haha.
yeah miks she's like, "listen here, little boy, you're not my type"