Saturday, January 17, 2009

holiday at the Hirasawas

so on the second, our wittle family went to Joe's parents' for a one week vacation! Jason got to meet all his other aunts and uncles, and he really, really loved Grandpa Sam! we had lots of fun with movies, games, ice-cream, sister-in-law dessert competition (snicker* HI-5 nins!) and of course, my sexy hubby's cocktails! woo! I fell asleep with Jason on 'cocktail and James Bond night' but i was able to snatch one drink in before i crashed! missing out on the other two oishii ones! sniff.
well, we had fun!! and will definitely be back soon:)
















6 comments:

Lil said...

awwww, I LOVE these pics! Specially the last one with jason and nana, jess and selena...soo sweet! He's such a pumpkin fatty! He's a literal ball!!

Those cocktails look amazingly yum...and nins is looking real good!

Dawn said...

ooh, that cocktail with the ice-cream float looks goood, Joe! I'd love to have one right about now..

Anonymous said...

aww I miss Jason! sniff. He's a true sweetie, trying to kiss Pampers, and looking absolutely adorable and round on the couch. Those cocktails are sell-able Joe! Good days, see you soon!!!

Unknown said...

wow oji-chan looks so serene! ahahahh good photo man!

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks guys about the cocktails! :D
Lils I SO will make you some when we visit you guys in Aus! We can have a full blown cocktail night and I'll get you and Max good & drunk!! (Hehe!)
Hey Dawn! thanks! hehe, yeah the ice-cream one looks good but in reality it didn't turn out to be the best! haha, I put too much lemon in and it was sour :( When I perfect it I'll have to make ya one ;)
Thanks Nins, your too sweet!

Anonymous said...

man...u have no idea how good those drinks look. I've been craving for something like that for too long.... *sigh*

Lucky girl.