Friday, January 09, 2009

3 months and a bit



ching! I have videos! and I know how to WORK them on here. happy day:) cus now the one million aunts and uncles can see Jason somewhat...more "real" than photos:)

hip hip hurray!
Jason still doesn't quite get the whole "you're supposed to JUMP in the jumper" just yet. he does that typical baby cuteness where he spins in circles. makes me laugh each time cus it gets him so dizzy. I wish I had a video of him laughing his head off, something he likes to do more often these days! one day...for you Lila! one day I shall!!
happy new years to all of you, guys! I hope your vacations were relaxing, yet thrilling.
sweet dreams.


4 comments:

Lil said...

aahaha, hope you guys enjoyed your vaca at mom and dads, I love the movies :) specially the Jump up one, he's sooo funny and laid back just twirling lol, . The corn on the cob is cute, he looks unimpressed like..dude - daddy does this all the the time and I'm so tough lol. can't wait to see one of him laughing! keep them coming!

Elena said...

haha you stole these off my camera!!! I can't believe you deleted them off! ahahah!! he'\s soooo cute I miss him!! I'm gonna see him soon!!

Dawn said...

I love that first one of him dancing in circles..he's gna be a real rocker-boy!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Jason getting dizzy! I heard his true laugh :) It's adorable!! Can't wait till you guys get a video cam, then we'll be overflowed with videos of The Littlest