Monday, January 12, 2009

an orange post to my orange friend






happy birthday to someone who meant a lot to me, and who still does! I haven't seen you in YEARS, and I know for sure that time has changed us both, but I still love you as much as I loved you back then. I don't know if you think of me the same now, but I do hope that you still think of me as your friend! I miss you, and wish I could see you again--to catch up on the many piles of happenings in these past years. but even if we don't ever find a chance to meet up again, I hope you somehow find this blog and know how much you're loved! have a good year! you're always in my prayers!

2 comments:

Lil said...

Ooh cryptic :) Im sure this orange friend would love to see a post made just for her..or him..whichever :)

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?