Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Free Day Fun!



kyo tanoshikatta!
mika was wearing her little hippie looken white adorable skirt and so I thot I would try and dress like her...and for some reason we both ended up wearing blue shirts! hahaha, we looked so summerish, walking down the street with sandals and umbrellas with rain coming down and grey sky...preeeeeety groovy dude!
nyaaahaha..
anyways, took some purikuras, then met up with the other two girls and took some pics in the Game centre..was lots of fun!! I love my girls and hopefully...they..love me?? ehe?? this will be the last free day that Mari will be here in Japan, and so...I guess these are the farewell pictures?
Will miss you babe!! but enjoy yourself and make sure to give a pinch to Totti's bottom! muwahahaha!!!;)
had a wonderful free day girls..
next time we'll tan at the beach??????:)
G'NIGHT!

















16 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! such cute style cha

Anonymous said...

ahahah! Yeah!
ill make sure i pinch totti's bottom for you! just for you* ":P
ehhe! Love you lots cha! ;)

Mika said...

gross ok?

Anonymous said...

Hehe Baby you are a Cutie!! You usually don't dress like that but I had to tell you that you look adorable in the skirt and cute top! hehe! (Though your cute/beautiful in anything!) I Love you rascal! *KISS*!!

-Joey-

Anonymous said...

OMG Mari's leaving!!!??? where where??

Anonymous said...

that was fun, you and Mika should have came with Mari and me, we ate baskin robbins!!!! I wanted to tease you with it!! ahah! sorry!

Xact Claims Services said...

WHAT!?!? WHERES MARI GOING!?!?!?!?!

hahah, those clothes are just DAAAANDY!

Chacha said...

mari is leaving on a visit to Italy! fiesty little thing leaving Japan for a while!
hahahahaha..
Mari, arigato ne! just for me:p nyaahaha..
Mika, be quite.
Baby..I LOVE YOU! kiss! yeah i usualy don't wear that style eh? i felt soo..not me..:s
Tomo..Mika ate a twister, so it's okay! hahah! but you COULD have invited ME!!!! grrr..

Anonymous said...

whoa for a moment I was like... Tomo wrote something somewhere? WHERE? hahaha I'm not used to reading it I'm sorry!! :p ehee!

Chacha said...

hahahahaha..
strange one

Mika said...

Your Tomo ding! ahahah elena is funny!

Unknown said...

yeah I know I'm Tomo!! but I'm definately NOT Tomoki Cha!...!! haha!!

Anonymous said...

chachan! post the pics from the gathering ne? and please don't post that one of me and dill and me and nobo! arigatou! luv you tonz and tonz

Chacha said...

hai hai! you're highness!
hee hee
you gunna come over with the bunch of munchkins tomorrow??
see ya if so!
love you tons babe

Mika said...

um yeah I think so, shigotou gambatte! luv you lots

Anonymous said...

Ha? What picture??? Me???