Saturday, June 09, 2007

tanoshikata! arigatoooo Hirasawa bunch! ehehe.
finally I have the photos of it! hurrah! and to think, these were the LAST photos from my old camera..I know have a new one..
not as good, but my old one was NOT doing a good job. it died. goodbye...
hello new one.
i'll be posting some pics from my new cam later!
camping was great fun! and I got to go see the stinky mountain! whoohoo!! it really did smell...but isn't nature beautiful? haha..naw, it was a good experience, I had lots of fun!

































Joey's love for me, he prooved it by hitting the bull's-eye! heh, I love you too babeh!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, you fit right in!! CUTE COUPLE!

Anonymous said...

You.... left without me!! I was all ready to go bags and everything and you left!! ahahah just kidding cha! I just wanted you to feel bad!

Chacha said...

sorry girl, I just don't feel for you! hahaha.
next time eh?
we can camp together! sister..bug..tent..all that good camping stuff...
ew..
hahah.