Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Free Day!

Happy Happy Chill-Pill Time At Sizeria!!!

we all went to Sizeria to get together for Lixy's BIG 21st birthday! since she wasn't here for her special day, we wanted to do something for her to celebrate the biggest turning point ever!! With lots of drinks, food, and laughs, we all had a great time and got kicked out cause we were being too loud! ahaha naw, that didn't happen! heh. We really hope that you have had a great time Lix! Come back again to visit us and we'll have to go to Sizeria again, our typical spot to hang out! haha, We Love YOU!!! so so much!!


some photos from this exciting day! ee hee hee!

all us girls
Lixy, pigging out! hey, finally 21..why not?!
Pika ordered yucky stuff...

best friends!!
Glasses

best friends!..finally. haha Lixy and Elena

Wallace Sisters! reunited:)

embarrassing our little sister
my beautiful sister and friend

Lils and Ivan table for two. sweet boys

"Ivan! Look! Sexy pantys!!"
Mike! the faithful, wonderful artist drew a pic for Lixy
my prissy best sweetie
bathroom shot











so that's the end! ooh, and these photos are with my new cam! ehehe.
anyhow!! enjoy! and I love you loads everyone! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIXY!! come back soon!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OOOOOOOOO


Oh, and just for fun's sake
....












hahaha, this is for ivan cause he loves my new hair cut! right Ivan!!!?!?!?!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does! ahaha hey we look sexy in the bathroom shots! ahahah! I can't open them big though, oh well luvs you

Chacha said...

he does?! whahoooooooo!! I knew it! ahahahaha..
:p
yeah I know..somehow whenever I line em up in a row like this, the pics, they can't open.
like the bathroom ones can desho? but the rest can..
humph..
oh well..sorry! i'll send them to you tho!

Anonymous said...

That's right Cha, older sisters embarrassing their younger sis! haha!! I will miss Lixy! I'm glad the top photo won't open big, I look pretty sick! HAHA! oh well!

Anonymous said...

sanki!

Anonymous said...

Cha you look so hot in glasses.WAOH!

Chacha said...

whaaaaaaat?!?! it was suposed to be a goofy pic..
oh well..thank you..!
ahaha now I don't have to worry about getten glasses eh?
I LOVE YOU MIMI!! didn't know you read my blog..
heh.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes Baby you Look H-O-T!!! *KISS*!!!

-Joey-

Anonymous said...

yeah baby you look like a geek in glasses! ahahah too good, chachan! doing a carpet job today eh? gamba! have fun eh? and mr joe...take care man! ahahah

Anonymous said...

Hey look, its the necklace i gave you! Looking good Cha cha ;).

Chacha said...

yeah it is! I love that necklace! haha, like it a lot!! arigato ne Nina chan! aishitemasu!

Anonymous said...

ahahaha!! god i miss japan...all the nice boys and pretty girls...sigh ele looks so pretty! u too cha ;) -nini

Chacha said...

aw, thanks nini! haha, how's Africa?