Thursday, June 07, 2007



My Favorite, wonderful, beautiful model sister!
YOU!
Lixy Wallace!!





I admire Lixy. not for just being my older sister, for doing and saying the sisterly things, but I admire her for her beauty within.
She's a strong person deep inside, a deep, caring, soft, understanding person. I admire her for her determination and her will power to keep going on even though so many difficult situations come her way. I admire her for how she keeps fighting when the worse is engulfed around her. I admire how she can speak so much encouragement, even though she's going through something herself. I admire how she strives to be the best for the Lord, and to share her strength with others. I admire the way she gives of herself, to us, to the home, to the Lord.
Lixy is SUCH a beautiful person. Inside and out, and I will always look up to her as the bestest sister one could have.
When she's around, we don't share so many deep talks with each other, haha, it's more like that when we're not around each other. She's my work-out partner, always keeping me on the GO and making work outs so much more fun! She's my cooking master...well, more like looking at me with those annoyed eyes because I couldn't get her directions for the hundredth time! heh! sorry Lix! She's my movie friend, hehehe, my romance novel pal, my picture model, and photographer....not so much these days, but still, I am counting it in!:) she takes V-for Victory photos with me...eeeeeehehe...and does a lot of crazy things! we also pal together to gang up on Greg or other people at times....but I promise we don't hurt them....:) hehe.
ahhh so many good things Lix, I love you so much!! you deserve the best guy in the world! strong, tall, not skinny, definitely handsome, and sweet, charming, wonderful all in all perfect man! who will make your dreams come true and give you a CUTE pooch baby!
those are my prayers!!
gambatte and keep going for Jesus..which I know, anything I need more luck then you! hehe, pray for me! I'm always praying for you!!!
Happy birthday! I'll see you soon!!! MUWA!! xxxxxxxxx






5 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

aww, I miss you guys. She's a beaut alright, with one gorgeous smile always on her face. I have a feeling she'll pair up with a fella over in...RUSSIA! hahaha, and have alittle babushka lookin' baby, awww!! hahha.

Love you cha. Your hair looks good. MWAH

Chacha said...

haha, funny you should say that, since she WAS in Russia earlier this year...
perhaps she found some sexy mon there...and is keeping it from us! haha.
love you too Joan!! xxx

Anonymous said...

what the heck is "V for victory" photos? ahahah

Chacha said...

if i told you, i'd have to kill you:p
ahaha, naw, it's me and Lix's little joke. we crack up every time!

Mika said...

ah so its one of those things. fine don;t tell me........