Saturday, June 23, 2007

been busy recently..
or more like, had something keeping me from sitting on the computer! ha! my sweetie pie came over for free day and ended up staying a few more days, yay! happy day, thank you Jesus!:) hee hee.
tanoshikata. did a lot of things together. free night, us older guys met up with Love hut teens and watched POTC 3 together and had a blast! i'll post some photos of everything later. Joe took me to Sizeria, hahaaaaa, I know, I love that place...the food is so yummy...i'm addicted! hee hee!! then my little brother's birthday came along, went well, and i'll be posting photos of that too!:p
another carpet job happened. this time it wasn't as "easy" as the first time, but all in all I made it through till the end with a happy, good feeling inside! rode home, and this time, in the VAN, so I was saved by Ivan! hahaha. tho me and lily did suffer from cold wind coming from his opened window...tsk tsk, selfish.
next time, me and lily will take him down..no lils? unless we're too busy sleeping..hahahaha!
good times...
as for today, at English teaching, my little nine year old student kept whooping my bottom on Concentration...I dunno how she did it, perhaps it's something like...little kid's brains are smarter then older ones..?? ahem..nawwww!!!
humbling, but thank you Jesus, there's so much to learn from little children. but!! next time..*rubs hands*
alright, i'm heading in for the night, and hope all you happy blogger folks, or blogger readers, are having just as much fun as I am..loosing to a little kid on concentration..haha kidding.
GB! photos will be posted soon!
nightie night!
ps..
BABY! I miss you...sniff..come visit me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww yes Hunny the visit really was fun! I will come again okie?! (KISS!!) I'm so glad I got to stay there longer then planed!! hehehe!! I Love You!!! (Sniff, I miss you to!)

-Joey-