Wednesday, July 11, 2007

just to "update my blog" for Miks, i'll add in a few new things that have happened recently..
soooooo...let's see...


sweetie was able to come over for free day and spend an extra day, I really had an amazing time, BABE, I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! we were able to have an exciting time in the kitchen together, baking some brownies and cookies for our Bible student's boy's birthday. was lots of fun and we managed to do a fairly good job in making it yummy and enjoyable, but then, it's all thanks to Jesus cause baking is not something I can say I do with pride! hahaha..
ahem..
the little party was a success and even though the little birthday pooch didn't even want to touch his brownie and cookies (he was too busy chewing on the little snacks that they had brought over..sniff) he had a great time racing cars on the wood floor with Joe and willy. then played a game of hide and seek with the kids, they really had a blast! had fun right Babe!? hahaha!
was lots of fun.
summer is coming and the mosquitoes are BUGGING me in the night...
not that that is something new..or excititng!
masturis are on their way!! and hanabi taikais! so lots of promising, fun stuff this summer, with ballooning in the air and Auntie Zippy doing such a wonderful job at making my clown costume...THANK YOU!!!! sweeeeetness...GBY!!!
I'll see you all later! take care and enjoy yourselves people!!! night! i love you!

No comments: